- Access to Amedeea Paradise and Fitness Area is allowed only to people over 18, from the age of 14 access is allowed only in Aqua Experience.
- All prices are subject to change without notice. If you are a guest of the Resort, we recommend that you leave all your personal belongings in the hotel room.
- Please do not wear jewelry during SPA treatments.
- SunGarden Wellness & Spa is a smoke-free area. There are specially designed smoking areas outside the SPA on the Aqua Experience terrace.
- Wellness & Spa access as a visitor, in street attire is forbidden.
- The visit of the center is done only under the guidance of the authorized staff when the situation allows it, without disturbing the comfort of the guests inside it.
Atmosphere in the central Wellness & Spa
- To maintain an atmosphere of peace and quiet, SunGarden Wellness & Spa is an environment that does not encourage the use of mobile phones.
- Please turn off all mobile phones before entering the SPA. Please speak in a whisper, especially in the waiting and treatment areas.
- Guests staying at the resort will present themselves at the Spa Reception with bathrobes and slippers received in the room.
- For those not staying at the resort, SunGarden Wellness & Spa offers towels free of charge for each visit to the Spa.
- To access the pool and Wellness & Spa areas, all guests must have a bathing suit and flip-flop slippers. If necessary, we will ensure the sale of suitable Spa products (swimsuits, flip-flops in the Boutique Spa area).
- If you plan to work out at the gym, you will need to use your own sports clothes and training shoes.
- During Spa treatment services, parts of the body that are not involved will be covered.
Wellness & Spa program
- The Wellness & Spa Center is open from 10:00 to 22:00 all year round. (Less on Mondays when the program is from 12.00 - 22.00)
- Guests staying at the resort will have access to the swimming pool and Aqua Experience facilities from 08:00.
- The last access will be made at least one hour before closing.
Full Wellness & Spa Pass, include locker room use, Fitness Room, Aqua Experience Area and Amedeea Paradise.
Half Wellness & Spa Pass, includes use of locker rooms, Fitness Room, Aqua Experience Area.
The fee for Half Wellness & Spa Pass is included in the room rate for guests staying at the resort.
- Guests who are not accommodated can obtain a ticket at the Spa Reception.
- If you choose to have only Spa treatments in the therapy area without using wellness facilities, you will only pay for the treatment service.
Scheduling of Wellness & Spa therapies
- To avoid overcrowding, we recommend that you schedule your spa treatments at least 72 hours before your arrival at the resort. Upon check-in, it is essential to reconfirm the Spa appointments throughout your stay.
- Please arrive approximately 15 minutes before the scheduled spa treatment time or before the meeting at the therapy room.
- Please note that each appointment is very well calculated, and that a late arrival may cause a change in your service schedule.
- To keep the schedule of upcoming appointments, your service will end at the scheduled time.
- If you need to cancel or change your Wellness & Spa booking, please let us know at least 4 hours before the scheduled time to avoid a cancellation fee. (50% of therapy value)
- For cancellations of some Spa packages, a prior notice is required 24 hours in advance.
- In case of no-show without prior cancellation, the full service fee will be charged.
- For changes and cancellations please call: (Direct call) at +40 (0) 735-888.001.
Comfort and privacy
- Our employees are both female and male.
- All staff have been trained to respect the privacy of our customers.
- If you have a preference for a male or female therapist, please let us know when booking. If you do not announce any preference, your reservation will be distributed to the first therapist available.
- The specific Wellness & Spa menus will be served only in the specially arranged area with tables and chairs, called Spa Lounge. Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages served are only those specified in the Spa Food & Drink menu in limited quantities.
- It is forbidden to access food and drinks (water, juice, etc ...) brought from outside.
- Spa products and items, gifts and gift vouchers, swimming equipment, flip-flops and many other products and services are available at the Spa reception where the Spa Boutique area is also located.
- When purchasing retail products, no returns are made and the amount of the product is not returned.
- Please contact us for any questions: +40 (0) 735-888.001
- SunGarden Wellness & Spa is not responsible for the loss of personal items.
- We recommend that valuables be left in the safe in the room or entrusted to the hotel or spa reception.
We wish you a pleasant relaxation!