OPERATING REGULATIONS OF THE SUNGARDEN GOLF CLUB
- The rules of the SunGarden Golf Club are set by the USGA (United States Golf Association). Following these rules we want to each enjoy a great game. The essence is to show consideration for others during the game and at any time.
- SunGarden Golf Club is a club founded in 2012, with golf as its main activity.
- It is a private club, which manages the golf course located inside the SunGarden Golf & Spa Resort complex, being the property of Trust Invest SA.
- The Management Committee is composed of: President, Vice President and Secretary.
- The role of this Committee is to ensure the human, financial and technical resources necessary to maintain the best possible playing field. Also, the Management Committee decides the value of the annual fee, generates the Club's Rules of Procedure, ensures compliance with the conditions negotiated with the owner of the field, establishes player facilities and restrictions imposed on certain players / persons, which caused image and financial damage to the club.
- Membership can be obtained by certified golfers (who have completed a golf course) and who have paid their dues on time. The membership status is maintained for the period when the membership fee is paid to the club.
- There may also be honorary members, players who have sponsored the activity of the club with an amount not less than the value of the annual fee established by the Management Committee.
Golf course information
- The golf course managed by the Club, contains 9 cups, a training area (Driving Range) and an area for chipping & putting.
- The length of the field is 2340 ml and can be played in about 2 hours and 10 minutes.
Rules and obligations of the players who play inside the Club
- They must respect the ethics and dress code imposed by the Club.
- It is strictly forbidden for golfers to physically and verbally assault players, visitors or employees of the resort on SunGarden grounds. As we all know, most visitors have no idea about the game of golf so we can expect them to comply or react to our suggestions.
- In case of inappropriate behavior on the part of the employees, the players are asked to notify the club administration or the department manager where the incident took place. Physical or verbal aggression of employees is not accepted for any reason!
- The outfit on the golf course must respect the ethics of the game (long or short pants with pockets), polo shirt, shoe dedicated to the game of golf.
- Golf cart users must follow the administration's suggestions to drive especially outside the fairway, in no case near the greens or over the tees.
- Repair of the divot on the fairway and the pitchmark on the green are mandatory.
- Playing with Driving Range balls can lead to the player's elimination from the field, and if repeated, to temporary or permanent game bans on the club's field.
- Payment of the green fee and the golf cart is mandatory before the start of the game.
- Golf carts are rented only to players over the age of 18. To rent a car, the player must present an identity card.
Rules in the context of COVID
- The start on the field starts at 8.00, and the last flight can be scheduled at 16.00.
- It is strictly forbidden to access players who show symptoms of infection, cold or flu, respectively fever, cough, etc .;
- It is mandatory to schedule Tee Time before arriving at the resort;
- The flights will be composed of a maximum of 4 players;
- It is not allowed the access of the companions on the field during this period;
- The Driving Range is open with respect to the distance of at least 2 m between players;
- It is allowed to rent the golf cart provided that it is used by one person and will be disinfected by the club staff after each use. It is forbidden to access the golf cart on the fairway, it is allowed only on the semi-raf or raf.
- It is allowed to rent a trolley, it being disinfected by the club staff after each use;
- A distance of min 2 m will be kept between the players from the same flight) and a distance of min 100 m from the players from the front flight;
- The bunkers will be used with the possibility of freedrop a stick inside it, considering that they will not be rakeed;
- The player is obliged to wear a mask if he enters the resort, and outside he will use his own protection measures or those provided by the club (Driving Range or Tee 1);
- It is forbidden to touch the flag;
- It is forbidden any physical touch (greeting, handshake) between the players, inside the resort;
- Failure to comply with the rules mentioned above will also be reported to those convicted.
- Golfers are directly responsible for damage and destruction of any kind that they cause inside the resort whether they occur with the golf ball, golf cart, own car or other means, being forced to bear financially. They are obliged to notify the administration in case of such an event generated by them or another player.
- For a good coordination and administration of the tee-time, the players are asked to communicate to the hotel reception the number of players and the tee-time.
- Players are required to stop by the hotel reception to register with the names of the players entering the field and the time of the tee time.
- We ask the players to address the administration for any of the following situations: irregularity, loss of objects, notified on the golf course, in order to protect the course, players and visitors inside.
- Club members can take golf lessons from instructors approved by the Club to teach on the SunGarden course. These will be communicated to members through a newsletter.
- It is forbidden to enter the field with instructors not approved by the Club.
- Exceptionally, if there are situations in which another instructor from another club wants to teach golf lessons on the SunGarden course, he will have to have the written consent of the Golf Manager and pay 50% of the value of a golf lesson in the price list. SunGarden.
- The introduction of food and alcoholic beverages inside the resort is also prohibited.
Children's access to the golf course
- The access of children between 3-16 years old on the golf course or in the practice areas is made only with a companion.
- In the case of the children of the member players, the access can be made either with the parents of the players or with the club instructor or another instructor approved by the club.
- In the case of children of non-member players, they will be accompanied by the club instructor or another instructor approved by the club, who will supervise the child in question.
Children's fees on the golf course
- Children aged 3-12 will have free access to the golf course provided they are accompanied.
- Children aged 12-16 will pay the Green Fee established according to the club's pricing policy (Green Fee children). In order to benefit from the special price, they must present an identity document confirming that they fall within this age range.
- Children over the age of 16 will pay Green Fee at list price.
- Within the golf club there are 5 types of membership available, and the membership prices are set annually by the Management Committee and communicated to the players by newsletter, through social media, displayed at the hotel reception, Club House.
- The types of membership available within the club are the following:
- Regular Member (over 16 years old).
- Family Member. Family Member status can be obtained by members for their spouses or dependent children up to 16 years of age. For this type of membership, a copy of the identity card will be attached to the contract.
- Young Adolescents Member (12-16 years). The quality of Young Adolescents is available for members aged 12-16, over the age of 16 being available Regular Membership or Family Membership. For this type of membership, a copy of the identity card will be attached to the contract.
- Junior Member (3-12 years) For this type of membership, a copy of the identity card will be attached to the contract.
- Remote Member (members over 100 km from CJ). Remote Member quality is available for those who live more than 100 km away from Cluj-Napoca. For this type of membership, a copy of the identity card will be attached to the contract.
- The following categories of players will be able to play for free on the club field: golf club presidents, players-greenkeepers of other golf courses, Pro players and guests of honor of the club administration. For all of them, the following will be requested: a xerox copy of the card attesting the quality of the player to access the gratuity, as well as the verbal or written agreement of the Golf Manager of the Club.
- All club members benefit from a 20% discount on SunGarden Golf & SPA Resort services, namely: accommodation, restaurant (FB a la carte, FB outdoor pool, FB spa) without events, spa (massages).
- Regular Members and Family Members (the latter provided they are active members) benefit from free access to the SPA - Aqua Experience area from Monday to Thursday, during the validity period of the membership (validity: during the golf season from the opening date of the golf course and until the end of the golf season - end of November 2021). Only the membership holder has free access, any of his companions pays. The list of members is constantly updated in SkyDrive and each member has a membership card. In order to benefit from free access or a 20% discount, the member must present the membership card.
- A member can have a guest once a month who pays 50% of the Green Fee fee. To benefit from this discount, guests must be accompanied by the member who invited them. A guest cannot benefit from the guest discount twice / month.
- Club members can dine from a dedicated menu in the Club House.
- Each member of the golf club receives a membership card, which must be presented to SunGarden Golf & SPA Resort staff in order to benefit from the membership discount. Our recommendation is to have your membership card with you whenever you visit us to benefit from the membership discount.
- Membership is valid only during the golf season, which runs from the opening date of the golf course until the end of the golf season (approximately mid-November).
- The prices for the golf services offered within the resort are established every year by the Management Committee.
- Prices will be communicated to golfers through: newsletter, website, social media, display at the hotel reception and in the Club House.
- The Management Committee may decide to apply temporary or permanent financial sanctions and prohibitions to certain players, whose actions and attitude have seriously harmed the material financial and image interests of the club.
Information regarding the club's activity, solving some needs, certain notifications can be made both at the hotel reception and at the telephone numbers of the Golf Manager or the President of the Club.
"Golf is not a game of big blows,
It's the most missed game,
The winners make the smallest mistakes! ”