Terms and conditions GDPR
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING POLICTY
OUR COMMITMENT REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The Personal Data Processing Policy described the categories of your personal data that we process, the means and purposes for which we collected it, the circumstances in which we transfer personal data, as well as your rights and options you have to that effect. At the same time, the Personal Data Processing Policy details how we process the personal data in managing the relationship with customers, most often to keep you up-to-date with the latest developments or events in your field of interest.
YOUR PERSONAL DATA CONTROLLER
The controller in relation to your personal data is SC SUNGARDEN RESORT SRL, owner of SUNGARDEN GOLF & SPA RESORT, with registered office in Cluj, Cluj-Napoca, registered with the Trade Register under No. J12/817/2010, Unique Registration Code RO 26970710 as owner of the website www.sungardenresort.ro
CATEGORIES OF PROCESSED PERSONAL DATA
The personal data we process may include:
- Contact details, such as your name, postal address, including your home address, if you have communicated it, your business address, your phone number, mobile phone number, fax number and e-mail address;
- The data resulting from your browsing on our website collected through cookies and similar technologies.
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
Any processing operation of your personal data will be made on the basis of one of the legal grounds below:
- Processing is required for the conclusion or performance of a contract to which you are a party;
- Processing is required for complying with a legal obligation of the controller;
- Processing is done on the basis of your consent;
- Processing is required for protecting your or another natural person’s vital interests;
- Processing is required for the legitimate interests of SUNGARDEN RESORT SRL or of a third party, except for the cases where your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms prevail over these interests;
- In the case of special categories of data, the processing will be done if, in addition to a general legal basis for data processing, one of the following specific processing conditions is met:
- The consent of the data subject has been obtained;
- We have a legal obligation to process these categories of data;
- Processing is required for establishing, exercising or defending a right in court.
FOR WHAT PURPOSES ARE WE PROCESSING THE PERSONAL DATA?
We may use the personal data for the following purposes (‘Permitted Purposes’):
- Providing hotel services such as: accommodation services, restaurant services, Wellness & SPA services, golf services and leisure activities, event organising services;
- Managing and administrating the contractual relationship with our customers;
- Complying with our legal obligations;
- Analysing and improving our services and communications to you, including (since we have a legitimate interest in continuously improving our services) conducting customer surveys on the customer satisfaction regarding the services of SunGarden Golf & SPA Resort;
- For any purpose related and/or ancillary to any of the foregoing or for any other purpose for which your personal data has been provided to us, in compliance with the applicable law.
Also, on the basis of your consent, we may send you various communications through the channels you have approved to keep you to date with the services, products, events and projects of SUNGARDEN RESORT SRL or other promotional events.
FOR HOW LONG ARE WE RETAINING YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
SUNGARDEN RESORT SRL has implemented technical and organisational measures for organising the process and the specific criteria for retaining your personal data (including our archiving procedures).
We will cease processing personal data when it is no longer reasonably required under the Permitted Purposes or when you withdraw your consent (if applicable) and there are no legitimate and compelling reasons justifying further processing by SUNGARDEN RESORT (including the legal obligation of SUNGARDEN RESORT to continue storing that data) and prevailing over your interests, rights and freedoms.
YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Subject to certain legal conditions, you have the following rights in relation to the processing of your personal data:
- The right to request a copy of your personal data that we hold;
- The right to rectify any inaccurate or incomplete personal data;
- The right to object or restrict our use of your personal data:
- The right to withdraw your consent for the processing of the data processed on the basis of consent.
- The right to erase your personal data in cases where you have withdrawn your consent, the processing is no longer required or that processing is contrary to the law;
- The right to data portability that allows you to receive a copy of the processed data that we have received from you or transmit it to another entity you specify;
- The right to withdraw your consent for the processing carried out on the basis of consent. The withdrawal of your consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing on the basis of the consent prior to its withdrawal. In cases where you withdraw your consent, SUNGARDEN RESORT will no longer process your personal data and will take appropriate action to erase your personal data. However, SUNGARDEN RESORT may process your personal data if there is another legal basis for that processing.
If you wish to exercise your rights above, please contact us using the following contact details:
- Address: Poiana Cerbului nr 1000, Baciu Commune, Cluj County
- Email: email@example.com
As regards marketing communications received from us, you can also withdraw your consent at any time by simply accessing the ‘unsubscribe’ link from the bottom of each email message received from us.
In order to comply with our legal obligations for data security and confidentiality, when exercising one of the rights you are entitled to as a data subject, we may ask you to prove your identity by communicating a copy of an identification document or any other information required for verifying that the request comes from the relevant data subject.
We will take into consideration any requests or complaints we receive and we will send you a response in accordance with the deadlines provided by law. If you are not satisfied with our response or you consider that the processing is made in breach of the applicable law, you may file a complaint with the Romanian Data Surveillance Authority: National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing – with registered office in Bd.Gheorghe Magheru nr. 28-30, Bucharest, Romania.
UPDATES OF THIS PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING POLICY
The most recent update of this Personal Data Processing Policy was made in May 2018.We reserve the right to periodically update and modify this Personal Data Processing Policy to reflect any changes in the way we process your personal data or any changes to the legal requirements. In the event of any such change, we will publish on our website the modified version of the Personal Data Processing Policy and/or we will make it available to you otherwise.