Reservations 0735 888 001
|Access Blue Lagoon Pool||Monday - Thursday||Friday - Sunday|
|Full day|| |
|ADULTS||70 Lei||105 Lei|
|CHILD ENTRY (5-12 YEARS)||35 Lei||50 Lei|
|VIP ACCESS||150 Lei/ pers./ Full day |
*The adult rate includes a sun lounger and a towel.
- under 5 have free admission and no towel or sun lounger is provided. In the case of young children, it is mandatory to wear a water diaper.
- between 5 and 12 years old receive a towel but do not receive a sunbed, if a sunbed is requested for them, the adult rate will be paid.
*** The prices displayed for access from Monday to Thursday are not valid on public holidays,
religious and others (e.g. March 8, Valentine’s day, Halloween, etc.).
In these cases the prices for access are those from Friday to Sunday.
Advance booking is required
Book your place at:
+40 735 888 001/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Outdoor Pool Safety Measures - COVID 19
• We operate only on the basis of prior reservation, as far as capacity is concerned, in order to have a good control over the number of clients who arrive in the Outdoor Swimming Pool area.
• We have well signaled the access ways and the distance between the clients that must be respected at the Reception at the Outdoor Swimming Pool.
• We encourage customers to use the disinfection products provided in the Reception, Bar, Locker Room area.
• We take the temperature of each client who wants to access the Outdoor Pool area and we restrict the access of the clients in case their temperature is higher than 37.3 degrees.
• Each client completes an access form with their data and a statement informing us if they have been in contact with people infected with Covid-19 in the last 14 days and if they have symptoms of respiratory infections. In case of an affirmative answer, the client will have the forbidden access in the Outdoor Pool area
• Each client will take note of the Rules to be followed in the Outdoor Pool area on the entrance panel and, if necessary, will be provided with additional information by the staff.
• We recommend payment by card or mobile phone.
• Employees (Receptionist, Supervisor, Bartender, Waiters) will wear protective masks and gloves that are changed frequently.
• Special attention is paid to surface disinfection procedures:
- All tables and chairs in the Outdoor Pool terrace area are disinfected at the beginning of the program, after each client and at the end of the program
- The Reception Area is disinfected at the beginning of the program, and the surfaces with which the clients come in contact will be disinfected often respecting the internal disinfection protocol.
- The sunbeds are disinfected at the beginning of the program, after each client who releases the sunbed and at the end of the program.
- Bathrooms and locker rooms are disinfected at the beginning of the program and often during the day, respecting the internal disinfection protocol.
• The water in the pool complies with the legal levels of Chlorine, values that are checked several times a day, and analyzes are performed daily.
• Sunbeds are positioned at a distance of 2 meters.
• Towels offered to customers are washed at very high temperatures, with detergents and disinfectant solutions. After use, they are stored and handled in complete safety.
• The access to the Pool is made with a maximum number of 17 people at the same time (in order to ensure the recommended distance of 12 sqm to each person in the pool who wants to swim, our pool having approximately 200 sqm).
• In the locker room and bathroom area, customers are asked to wear disposable masks.
• Upon departure, customers put the used towel and locker room keys (to be disinfected) in specially arranged places.